Tuesday, July 17, 2007

You LIKE Me, You Really LIKE me!


WHOA! I can't believe I've not only been included in the blogroll, but also invited to contribute! Hallelujia! Woooohooooo!...I mean, ahem, I will try to live up the the illustrious reputation of this blog and keep my comments and observations in line with the respectful nature of the people who contribu...oh, who am I kidding? You know it's just going to be all the same dumb stuff I spew on my personal blog that nobody cares about!
For real, I hope that I can offer something interesting once in a while. Thank you so much for including me in your group and I really will try to keep to the topics and conversations of the day without flying off into girly-never-never-land (am I the only chick here?). I hope you won't dis-invite me or regret the invitation but if you do, I REALLY won't be offended. You are taking a risk and I appreciate your extending your hand to me, just a gal who loves the Church, the Truth and wants to do what's right always. Kindly remember that I am only a girl, and that I am a huge sinner, and prone to mistakes and flub-ups. I know what the road to hell is paved with but I still try and try to find my way upwards despite my very fallen nature! Hey, Serviam! Maybe you could give me a suggestion of a topic to discuss in my next contribution to keep me on task and whet my virtual whistle?

2 comments:

Serviam! said...

Oh, I'm sure you'll be able to "offer something interesting once in a while", no doubt about that. Glad you accepted the invite, life just got a little more interesting around here.

"Hey, Serviam! Maybe you could give me a suggestion of a topic to discuss in my next contribution to keep me on task and whet my virtual whistle?"

Well, I've heard that a new Harry Potter book is about to be released and thought you just may have an opinion on it. (wink, wink)

Being a topic people of good will can disagree on (at least I think so), and since one view on the series was offered here already, I think it would be interesting and fair to hear the other side.

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Okeydokey, you got it, dude!