Monday, August 20, 2007

Catholicism 101: T Minus 30

Catholicism 101, the 10-week study of Catholicism created by and presented by Jeff Cavins, will begin in less than 1 month. My wife and daughter will be attending the classes/study while I hold down the home front.

If anyone interested in going has not registered for the class, there’s still time! You can visit the St. Michael's Parish website for more information.

For those on the fence who may benefit from this class, listen up: Jeff is a smart guy, a good teacher, an entertaining presenter, has a great track record in the realm of study courses, and at $55 for 10 weeks, it’s pretty much a steal.

You can also swing by Jeff’s blog for more things “Cavin”.

1 comment:

swissmiss said...

I am so jealous. I wish Jeff Cavins was at our parish! I did take the Great Adventure last fall at St. Augustine's in SSP which was really, really good. This fall, again at St. Augustine's, we are studying the Gospel of Matthew from Catholic Scripture Studies (written in part by Scott Hahn, the post I just commented on) and taught by Father Echert. Should be a really good study.