Monday, October 8, 2007

Laura's Curtain Call

I can't do this anymore. I feel like I don't deserve to be among you nice people who are so holy and good, smart and sweet, funny and forgiving.

I have a crummy attitude and don't think I should be forgiven for some things that I have done or have failed to do. Confession won't do any good because I would leave it feeling like I wasn't forgiven, which would be sinful and that would add on to my already heavy burden of sin that I'm carrying around here.

Keep on posting and living your faith. I don't know what I'm going to do or where I'm going to go.

I love you all and thank you for the opportunity to vent my BS and try to share my life and opinion with you!

Love and hugs,
Laura

1 comment:

swissmiss said...

What the heck? Laura, what is going on? I have no idea what you are talking about or what you think you did or didn't do, but I like your spin on things and read to hear your views. Please just take a break, a pregnancy hiatus, and come back.

Compared to all the Catholic bloggers out there, I feel very unholy and behind the power curve, but the only yard stick that we should be measured against is Jesus, not others.

I don't know what to say, but you can reach me at swiss-miss at att dot net if you would like.

Take care...you're in my prayers!