Monday, October 1, 2007

Pro-Life Dinner - St. Michael/Albertville

There is an event coming up on Saturday, Oct. 27th, 2007 that I want everyone to be aware of and support if possible. The Pro-Life Dinner will be at St. Albert’s Parish Center in Albertville, MN from 6:00 – 9:00 pm.

Featured Speaker is Will Cossairt “Executive Director of Total LifeCare Center”
Total LifeCare Center is considering starting a new location in our area. There are currently 24 LifeCare Centers. The LifeCare Centers promote sexual purity and are instrumental in saving many mothers & babies from the horrors of abortion. All centers offer free confidential pregnancy tests, pregnancy counseling, baby items and referrals.

Rusty's Rocking Jamboree will entertain your children during the speaker’s presentation

Sug. donation $12.00/adults $7.00/students or $40.00/Family (includes a chicken dinner & entertainment)


Also, I wanted to post the comments on this great t-shirt that I got from my husband.

It says:
B4 you even Ask . . .
Yes, these are all my children and they're awesome!
Yes, we have television, we just don't need it!
No, this is not some sort of daycare, it is 24/7.
Why should we fix it if it is not broke?
Yes, we know where they come from . . . God!
We had planned on two, my spouse just can't count.
Yes, we've heard of birth control, no birth and no control.
You should enjoy our large family; our kids will be paying your social security.
We didn't plan the first few, why should we start now?
No, we aren't done, we are just getting started!!

Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in their gate. Psalm 127:4-5

How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowes. Mother Theresa

Behold, children are a gift of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Psalm 127:3

The greatest gift you can give your child is another sibling. Pope John Paul II

He that raises a large family does, indeed, while he lives to observe them, stand a broader mark for sorrow; but then he stands a broader mark for pleasure too. Benjamin Frankline, one of 17 children.

From ProlifeToTheMax.com

2 comments:

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

I want that shirt! Heehee, that's a good one, covers all the bases...except for "Don't you know what CAUSES that?". Butch just says, "Yeah, haven't you SEEN my wife?". Awww, that guy really loves me (and believe me, he's seen me at my worst...like at the end of pregnancy when even my NOSE gets fatter!).

swissmiss said...

Total Life Care Centers are a great organization. I have posted about them several times about their efforts to move closer to Planned Parenthood here in St. Paul.

I like the tee-shirt too! Just wish I had a big brood of my own to justify wearing it. You big families are blessed!