Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Bella The Movie

I received the following email from a friend today:

By now, hopefully all of you have heard about the movie “Bella” – that tells the wonderful story of the value and sacredness of human life. It opened a couple weeks ago in limited theaters – and none in the St Michael area. Just recently, additional theaters have been added, including St Michael, Elk River and Maple Grove. GET THE WORD OUT! We need to do our part by supporting good films.
Here is a link to a page that lists theaters (Minneapolis) and show times for the movie.


From what I understand, the movie is supposed to contain a moving pro-life message. But due to an accident scene (required for the storyline), it may not be appropriate for a younger audience.

1 comment:

fertlmertl said...

I'm going tomorrow night w/ my peeps (girls night at the movies)--I can't wait. I'll try to let you know what we thought but I haven't had much time to blog as of late.